SAINT CLOUD. FLORIDA
Terry Roberts Site Work Inc
We have been doing business in Central Florida for 20 years. We provide full-service site work from clearing to paving, underground utilities to sod. We are a fully insured, bondable, state-licensed excavating and underground utility company (Certified Underground Utility And Excavation Contractor CUC1224112) and a Class V fire line contractor. We have an impeccable work record for completing jobs in a timely and professional manner. Eighty percent of our workload comes from referrals or ongoing loyal partnerships. There is always room for growth and improvement. If we can be of service now or in the future, please contact us.
Integrity, Quality. On-Time
We are a fully insured, bondable, Florida state-licensed excavating and underground utility company (Certified Underground Utility And Excavation Contractor CUC1224112) and a Class V fire line contractor.
Our Scope of Services include, but are not limited to
- Underground utilities – water, sewer, storm, fire line, infiltration/ex-filtration systems
- Construction layout and as-builts
- Site clearing and demolition
- Asphalt base and pavement
- Concrete curbing, paving, sidewalks, foundations, and slabs
- Site excavation
- Hauling of aggregate materials
- Facility maintenance with asphalt patching, asphalt resurfacing, asphalt sealing, existing water/sewer/storm pipe maintenance, and maintenance pertaining to SWFWMD regulations.
We serve Osceola, Polk, Orange and Brevard